This Week in Edge Cappuccino (17)
See last week post here.
May 7 - May 13, 2009 Edition
There have been 32 commits in the 0.7b branch.
- CPSegmentedControl has been added to Aristo. This class implements a horizontal button made of multiple segments. The commits : here, here, here, here and here.
- CPSecureTextField gets some love in IE. The commit : here.
- nib2cib gets some fixes too. The commit : here.
- The theme API has been finalized. The commits : here and here.
- The build tools now run on an abstraction layer called Narwhal. More information can be found in Tom's announcement and of course in the commits : here, here, here and here.
- The capp command now uses CAP_BUILD if present. It still checks for STEAM_BUILD if CAPP_BUILD is not found. Can you feel 0.7b coming? The commit : here.
- CPURLConnection was calling didFailWithError for HTTP responses other than 200. didFailWithError is now called only if the request fails completely. The commit : here.